JSC “Specialus montažas-NTP” - is a modern, fast developing private commercial company.
It was established in November, 2003 and was called JSC “Specialus montažas” at that time. Since January, 2008, after the reorganization by merging with JSC «Naujų technologijų projektavimas», the company has been working under new name - JSC “Specialus montažas-NTP”.
The main JSC ”Specialus montažas-NTP” profile is implementation of projects related to nuclear power plant shutdown. Up to present time it has implemented the following projects:
- Development and production of equipment for Unit 1 nuclear fuel reuse in Unit 2 reactor at INPP
- Set of equipments for spent nuclear fuel spillage collection in hot cells of INPP
- Development of fuel element cladding impermeability control system of spent nuclear assemblies after extended storage
- Research of nuclide composition and development of activity assessment method for INPP solid radioactive wastes
- Research and development of activity assessment method for wastes formed after building V1 decommissioning
- Development of fuel element cladding impermeability control system of spent nuclear assemblies during the carving process in hot cells of INPP Unit 2
- Modernization of software system (RMASPC) of the radioactive material accounting system in the PC SFDSF
Also, it has running contracts on the projects below:
- “Landfill” facility for short-lived very low level waste. Project B19;
- Near Surface Repository for low- and intermediate-level short lived radioactive waste (design). Project B25-1
- INPP building 117/1 decontamination and dismantling project development.
- Development of Ignalina NPP 1 unit MCC, BCS and BPP decontamination and expendable material and equipment purchase project. Project B12
- The development of safety analysis report and environmental impact assessment report after INPP Unit 2 shutdown
- New safety assessment for authorization of buildings 155, 155/1, 157 and 157/1 at INPP for interim storage of solid waste
Other business activity of JSC ”Specialus montažas-NTP” is related to supply of power equipment and electrical facilities, pipe goods, pipe fitting, metal products, general mechanical rubber goods, braking and frictional goods, sealing materials, chemical products as well as designing of technological processes and technological equipment for industrial and power facilities. We can offer our clients complex solutions as from preparing technical and working documentation, design, special equipment production, complete equipment supply, installation, equipment setup, staff theoretical and industrial training to maintenance service.
Nowadays the enterprise has 72 highly qualified specialists with wide experience in the fields of power engineering, nuclear power engineering and etc. Our people improve their qualification continuously through active participation in specialized seminars, internal and external training programs and advanced training within the country and abroad as well as by taking qualification improvement courses.
Implemented quality management system, complying with the requirements of international standard ISO 9001:2008 / LST EN ISO 9001:2008, maintains high quality of the services.
JSC “Specialus montažas-NTP” is the official representative of the number of Russian, Ukrainian, Estonian, German, Swedish, French, Czech, Polish, Japanese and Chinese companies in Lithuania and Baltic countries.
During the time our company exists, a great number of unique and major projects of special and industrial purpose had been implemented. To our clients in the Republic of Lithuania belong such enterpises as SOE “Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant”, JSC “Lietuvos elektrinė”, JSC ”Lietuvos energija”, JSC ”Vilniaus energija”, JSC “Panevežio energija”, JSC “ORLEN Lietuva”, JSC “Lietuvos geležinkeliai”, our foreign clients - AS Narva Elektrijaamad, Viru Keemia Grupp AS, AS Eesti Energomontaaz, AS Latvenergo, AS Latvijas gaze, Latvijas dzelzcels, AS EVR Cargo and others.
The stable corporate growth is determined by serious financial and material resources, high quality of goods and services, flexible price system, qualified specialists and reliable partners.
Download presentation (.pdf, 19 Mb)